Join #TeamSueRyder at the TCS London Marathon
At Sue Ryder, we believe that the end of someone’s life is one of the most important times of their life.
We know that those days can be filled with fear, uncertainty, pain and struggle. Or, they can be filled with love – the people and things that mean the most to us, the conversations that help make sense of it all, the final moments that bring peace and resolution. The support to help grief fade and let acceptance take its place.
Your support makes all the difference. By running the TCS London Marathon with the Sue Ryder team, every pound and penny you raise will enable our specialist team to provide the expert care that will make more space for love at the end of people’s lives. We can put them in control and help them make the right decisions. We can do everything in our power to create final days that are filled with memories while taking away some of the pain, practicalities and other things that get in the way of what really matters. We also help loved ones come to terms with their loss.
At the end of life, love really is all that matters. Your support fills the end of someone’s life with love.
We know every single one of our runners is amazing and we make sure they know it too. As part of #TeamSueRyder, you'll receive:
- support from multiple cheer points on Event Day to give you the boost you need
- a post-race party with plenty of food and drink (and the all-important sports massage!)
- a personalised Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- training tips and advice from your very own professional coach, Nick
- dedicated support from us, your biggest fans, at every step of your marathon journey
We'll do everything we can to make your TCS London Marathon experience the very best it can be.
To be there when it matters, join our team today – click here to find out more.