Event Day and Final Instructions
When will the Final Instructions be sent to participants?
Final Instructions will be sent to participants by email in the build-up to Marathon Day, normally three weeks before. A copy of the Final Instructions will also be available on the TCS London Marathon website.
When will my participants receive their Event Packs?
All participants will need to attend the TCS London Marathon Running Show in order to collect their Event Packs.Further information will be available in the run-up toe the 2022 TCS London Marathon.
How can I apply for a guide runner for one of my participants?
If your participants require a support or guide runner, please make sure your participant is registered on your entry system first. Once entered, either you or the participant will need to contact us with the following information:
- The participant’s full name and entry reference number
- Outline of their medical/health condition
- Reason that support is required
- Are there any other reasonable adjustments that would need to be made for them to safely participate?
- Written documentation from a medical professional to support the request
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information. We will then review your request.