There are 3.5 million people living with kidney disease in the UK. No one should face it alone.
Kidney Care UK is the country’s leading kidney patient support charity. It provides financial and emotional support, expert advice and guidance and ensures best care and treatments for those affected by kidney disease.
Increases in the cost of living has meant an increased demand for services, as many patients feel priced out of existence. One home dialysis patient said: “I would cut my time on the machine short to save energy and because I would get so cold due to not putting on the heating.”
Every donation will help Kidney Care UK provide support where it is needed most. Your help will increase the charity’s impact. In 2022, the charity provided a wide range of support, including:
- £1.9m invested in care services for patients
- Patient information resources viewed more than 488,000 times
- 1,499 individuals received financial assistance
- £470,000 given in grants to support with cost of living
- 3,000 people supported through counselling service