For more than 50 years Leukaemia Care has been dedicated to ensuring that everyone affected receives the best possible diagnosis, information, advice, treatment and support.
The charity is here for everyone affected by leukaemia and related blood cancer types – such as myelodysplastsyndromes and myeloproliferative neoplasms. Leukaemia Care believes in improving lives and being a force for change.
Every donation will help Leukaemia Care provide support where it is needed most. Your help will increase the charity’s impact.
- £50 could help the charity offer additional training to a GP to help them spot the signs and symptoms of leukaemia
- £100 could support the charity’s buddy scheme, which sees patients with a matching diagnosis being paired to offer peer-to-peer support
- £300 could help support the costs of a hospital hub within a haematology department for a year. The charity’s hospital hubs are manned by a trained member of the Leukaemia Care team who can offer emotional, financial, and practical support directly from the hospital department
- £400 could support the charity’s counselling fund, providing counselling sessions to leukaemia patients and those who love them
- £1,000 could provide leukaemia patients with travel and accommodation so they can receive the treatment they desperately need anywhere in the country