At Make-A-Wish UK, the number of wish enquiries from seriously ill children with less than a year to live is rising fast. Help is needed now to meet this urgent demand.
The charity’s vision is a world where every one of those children and their loved ones can experience the life-changing magic of a wish. For families with critically ill children, every day counts. Your support allows families to create lasting memories to treasure forever – no matter what the future holds.
Your donation will help make a wish come true for a critically ill child. Here’s what your money could do:
- £10 can help buy cupcakes for a child who wishes to have a tea party with their favourite TV character
- £50 can help buy a sensory toy to stimulate the senses of a non-communicative wish child as part of their bedroom makeover
- £100 can help buy tickets for a child who wishes to see a London theatre show
- £500 can help buy a tablet for a child who wants to stay in contact with their friends while they’re in hospital having treatment
- £1,000 can help buy a specialist bike for a child who wishes to play with their siblings
- £2,500 helps pay for a child to have a treehouse holiday – enjoying the outdoors after enduring months of being in isolation for treatment