The Royal British Legion is here to help members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, veterans and their families. And we’re not going anywhere.
Looking forwards, we will continue to provide lifelong support to serving and ex-serving personnel and their families, year after year.
From offering expert advice and guidance, to recovery and rehabilitation, through to the transition to civilian life, RBL will be there, every step of the way. From £50 to pay for food vouchers for a family facing financial hardship, to £1,500 to improve the quality of someone’s life living with dementia with support from our Admiral nurses, choosing to run for RBL makes a lasting difference.
We strive to help the hardest-hit members of the UK Armed Forces community impacted by the cost-of-living crisis. And we plan to increase our caseworking and specialist teams so that we can reach out to even more people.
Your donation can help provide vital support and drive life-saving research forward. Here’s how your support helps us change lives for the better.
- £10 could pay for someone in our Care Homes to have a lunch outing within the local community
- £25 could provide emergency overnight accommodation in a hotel or bed-and-breakfast
- £40 could provide a winter coat to keep a veteran warm
- £65 could pay for repairs to mobility equipment to ensure a Veteran can remain mobile in their local community
- £150 could provide a household starter pack to help a family in a new home.